All you need is love … Of course, a little jun wild tonic kombucha every now and again doesn’t hurt!
Can you keep a secret? At Wild Tonic, our mission isn’t solely to make the best jun kombucha possible. Yes, that’s a big part our mission, of course — but our goals go far beyond our physical products.
On a larger scale, our ultimate desire is to bring people happiness, health, and joy. Jun kombucha is simply the means by which we work to bring these things to our customers.
We do what we do to help people connect and to enhance the sweetest moments in life. We’re happy to share what we do with you! Want to learn more about what we’re doing to make the world a better place through jun kombucha? Read on …
Wild Tonic: Jun for Everyone
At Wild Tonic, we want to create products that make people happy.
Our jun kombucha is truly a beverage unlike any other.
Unlike its cousin kombucha, jun is primarily made using honey rather than sugar for the ferment. This lends a distinctly different flavor to the finished product.
More and more people are getting wise to the benefits of fermented food and drink every day. However, we’ve got to be real — the flavor of traditional kombucha is too assertively acidic for a lot of people.
Jun kombucha’s honey fermention results in a far mellower flavor and smoother drinking experience. Even people who don’t necessarily like traditional kombucha are among our fans … Wild Tonic brings the benefit of fermented beverages to a whole new audience.
Health Benefits and Beyond
Haven’t you heard? Jun kombucha is packed with incredible health benefits.
That means that when you drink Wild Tonic products, not only are you treated to a tantalizingly tasty beverage, but you can rest assured that it’s doing your body good, too.
Among the many benefits of jun kombucha?
- Honey: Jun kombucha is made with honey, a natural health powerhouse that contains amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, & enzymes. It can also can fight free radicals and promote overall health.
- Fermented product: Jun kombucha is a fermented drink. If you’re not familiar with the benefits of fermented food and drink, suffice it to say — they offer a ton of digestive benefits that can improve health and vitality.
- Prebiotic and probiotic: The fermentation process using honey versus sugar allows jun kombucha to retain prebiotics as well as probiotics — meaning you get even more digestive benefits.
Those are just a few brief bullet points … to read all about these benefits and more, check out this post!
Responsibly and Ethically Sourced Ingredients
You are what you eat — and drink! At Wild Tonic Kombucha , we understand that to create products that most effectively contribute to our customers’ well-being, we’ve got to take the time, energy, and effort to source the best ingredients possible. Here’s just a peek at some of the steps we take:
- Our herbs and juices are all organically sourced. Not only does this ensure that the raw ingredients are of higher quality, but it means that they are less likely to include harmful ingredients.
- The tea we use to make our jun kombucha is a blend of organic teas, which are all ethically and sustainably sourced.
At Wild Tonic, we believe that it’s important to be responsible about ingredients. We want to ensure that we’re treating the world, workers, and our customers with respect.
Positivity and Progress: A Commitment to Bee Conservation
Wild Tonic founder Holly Lyman is dedicated to a sustainable vision for the company. Part of this is done through supporting organic farmers via responsible sourcing of ingredients.
We’re also big into partnering with local beekeeping organizations with an eye on furthering bee conservation efforts.
Bees are pretty incredible little creatures. Their hard work of pollinating helps guarantee our access to plenty of human pleasures — like avocado, chocolate, coffee, and more.
Unfortunately, their population is declining.
Our efforts in bee conservation are meant to help the bee population adapt and thrive — helping avoid colony collapse and overdomestication.
Fun fact: the cobalt blue featured on our bottles is inspired by a color that attracts bees to flowers!
Doing Good, Feeling Good
Chez Wild Tonic, feeling good is all about doing good. Not only do we create products that make people feel good, but we’re devoted to making the world a better place in which to feel good.
Here are some of the ways we’re giving back and working to minimize environmental damage and honor the earth:
Smart, Streamlined Facilities: Our state-of-the-art facilities were designed with plenty of tech to monitor and maximize energy usage. We want to avoid wasting resources in any way possible, and technology makes this possible.
Recycling and Composting: Food and material waste adds up over time. We try to minimize environmental impact and do good in the following ways:
- We compose our flowers, fruit, herbs, and teas.
- Cans, cardboard, metal, paper products, and plastic are all recycled.
- We have systems in place to reduce water consumption
- Our signature blue bottles are reusable and recyclable!
- The sample cups we use in demos and at events are compostable.
Earth-Friendly Cleaning Products: We use biodegradable, non-toxic cleaning products.
We’re in it Together!
At Wild Tonic, our greater mission is to create products that provide health, vitality, and happiness to any and everyone.
Regardless of who you are, where you live, or what kind of job you do, we want to create a forward-looking, positive product that helps add a little sparkle and happiness to your life.
Standing for the planet means standing for its people that’s what we do! All for jun, and jun for all!
Have you sampled our earth and people-friendly products yet?