#WildTonicDelivers Contest Rules & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS GIVEAWAY IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORESED, AMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT IN THE CONTINETNAL U.S. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIED RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted online starting 10am Mountain Time on February 1, 2021 and ends on May 31, 2021 at midnight MST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter by following or liking the @drinkwildtonic account and posting a photo including WILD TONIC, tagging @drinkwildtonic and using the hashtag #wildtonicdelivers. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of WILD TONIC.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) will receive one six-pack case of non-alcohol WILD TONIC Jun Kombucha 12oz cans + assorted swag merchandise. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by WILD TONIC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at WILD TONIC’s discretion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for WILD TONIC to use Winner’s social media account name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at random on the last day of each month under the supervision of WILD TONIC. Winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter within five (5) days following selection of Winner. WILD TONIC shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return shipping address information as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that WILD TONIC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of WILD TONIC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WILD TONIC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which WILD TONIC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: WILD TONIC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond WILD TONIC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, WILD TONIC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by WILD TONIC. WILD TONIC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless WILD TONIC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND WILD TONIC, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in ARIZONA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- For a copy of these rules or for the winner(s) list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “WILD TONIC DELIVERS CAMPAIGN 228 JUSTIN DRIVE COTTONWOOD, AZ 86326”