WHAT GOES IN OUR CANS AND BOTTLES?
- Natural source of amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, & enzymes
- Natural source of energy
- Creates clean, smooth taste
- Blend of organic teas
- Ethically & sustainably sourced
- USDA Certified Organic fruit
- Carefully selected
- Natural flavor profiles
HERBS & SPICES
- Sourced from Organic Farms
- Essential component of flavor profiles
- Benefits such as anti-inflammatory properties
- Delicate floral notes
- Organically grown
- Enhance herbs, spices, & fruit flavors
- Hand processed to naturally release oils
WHAT IS JUN?
Jun is a cousin of traditional Kombucha. Made with honey instead of cane sugar it is smoother, lighter, and absent of a vinegar bite common in traditional Kombucha.
Tell me more…
- Jun Kombucha is made by fermenting tea and honey with a SCOBY (Symbiotic Colony of Bacteria and Yeast)
- The Honey feeds the SCOBY allowing probiotics, prebiotics and amino acids to naturally develop
- These elements and the good bacteria are essential for good gut health
- Good Gut Health = Overall Well-being
What about your Hard Jun, how is that made?
- Through a secondary fermentation process we are able to raise the alcohol content to 5.6% ABV and 7.6% ABV naturally.
- You can Catch a Buzz while still feeling good about what you are drinking! We use high quality, gourmet ingredients to naturally create the unique flavors we offer!
Bee Wild. Drink Wild.®
These cute and fuzzy little insects contribute to our lives more than one would think!
Unfortunately, their population is declining.
Did you know that if bees don’t exist neither does coffee, chocolate, watermelon, avocados and countless other foods? The pollination from honey bees in the United States contribute to over 150 crops, generating $20 billion annually.
Plant a Bee-Friendly Garden!
The following plants are just a few of the bee-friendly plants that you can add to your garden:
Eliminate the Use of Pesticides. Buy Local!
By purchasing from local organic farms, you are helping to support the bees and beekeepers in your area.
What We Do
With a passion for art, brewing and bees, company founder, Holly Lyman is dedicated to a sustainable vision for the company by supporting organic farmers and partnering with local beekeeping organizations who focus on bee conservation.
It is a part of Wild Tonic’s mission to helps efforts dedicated to strengthening bee populations. By identifying and encouraging the Wild characteristics in bees, we can help them adapt and thrive once again in an increasingly industrial world, in the face of over-domestication and colony collapse. The stunning cobalt blue that attracts bees to flowers is what inspired the creation of our bottles.
Here are some of our other practices to minimize our impact on the environment and honor the earth that sustains us:
State of the Art Facility
Our efficient and streamlined production facility monitors and maximizes energy usage.
We compost our teas, herbs, flowers and fruit. Cardboard, paper products, cans, metal and plastic are recycled. Systems are used to reduce water consumption. The WILD TONIC® signature blue bottles are reusable and recyclable. All sample cups used for demos and events are compostable.
Earth Friendly Sanitation Products
We use biodegradable and non-toxic cleaning products.